iPadel Club League Rules
National Club Padel Leagues in the UK
The iPadel Club Leagues are aimed at club players who want to play competitive padel against other local padel clubs.
Following a successful inaugural summer season which was extremely well received by both clubs and players alike, the 21/22 winter season will expand to include regional leagues in England, Scotland and Wales. We will be running both men's/mixed (can include ladies) and ladies only leagues if their is sufficient interest.
The leagues are aimed at club level players who won’t be competing in the National League. Suggested ratings between 3.0 and 5.0
Group matches will be played between October 2021 and February 2022, with the winners of each region qualifying for the national finals at (to be decided) in March 2022. Trophies and prizes awarded to the winning teams.
Sponsorship opportunities are available on www.ipadel.co.uk and will be included on all relevant social media posts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. Finals day will also offer onsite branded advertising opportunities for sponsors.
iPadel Club League Rules
- 6 players nominated per team which can be added to but once nominated players should not play for a different team. This is flexible if you need someone to make up a team as I would rather have a match played, but please observe the spirit of the event. Fun not glory! 4 players per match
- Teams can be mixed, however we have had enough interest to create two separate ladies leagues.
- Each match consists of 4 rubbers of 2 pairs playing 2 rubbers each of best of 3 sets. The first 2 sets are standard sets with a 7-point tiebreak at 6 games all and 3rd set is a match tie break to 10 points.
- Sudden death deuces or golden points may be used as long as both captains agree beforehand.
- £100 entry fee per team, please pay this before your first match.
- Court fees for matches are covered by the home team at their discretion.
- All group matches to be played by 28th February 2022 with the results filed online or sent to the tournament director within 48 hours of each match finishing.
- Winners of each region will qualify for the grand finals to be held at (to be decided) in March 2022. Date to be confirmed. We may have a northern and southern final and a play off to decide the overall winners if both teams agree.
- Matches to be played on official weekend dates unless both captains agree to the change and inform the tournament director. Home captain to decide if it is a Saturday or Sunday.
- League positions will be decided by points, rubbers, sets then games won.
To enter your club please complete the iPadel Club League entry form.
Can all new players please complete the player register form to automatically associate yourself with your club.
Tournament director Ian Colligon of iPadel, any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07765 403769